Home of the Philadelphia Athletics, also known as the A's. The ballpark was opened in 1909 and named after Ben Shibe, the owner of the A's. It was designed by Shibe and manager Connie Mack. In addition to the A's, other Philadelphia teams that played there include the Phillies and the Eagles. Shibe Park was renamed Connie Mack Stadium in 1953.
Illustration is matted and framed. Framed dimension (approx.): 26" W x 19" H
Please call us at 215.345.1113 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, payment is accepted via check or PayPal.
© Copyright, The Graphic Edge, Inc. | 252 W. Swamp Rd., Bailiwick Suite #38 | Doylestown, Pa. 18901 | 215.345.1113