Home of the Brooklyn Dodgers. The field was named for Charles Ebbets, the owner of the Dodgers in the early 1900s. The field was opened in 1913, and was home to the Dodgers until a real estate developer bought it in 1956. The last baseball game was played at Ebbets Field in 1957, and it was demolished in 1960.
Illustration is matted and framed. Framed dimension (approx.): 26" W x 19" H
Please call us at 215.345.1113 or email us at email@example.com, payment is accepted via check or PayPal.
© Copyright, The Graphic Edge, Inc. | 252 W. Swamp Rd., Bailiwick Suite #38 | Doylestown, Pa. 18901 | 215.345.1113